Monday, August 26, 2013

Follow up on Killing of Jesus Mora Flores

On June 25, 2012, I posted on the killing of Jesus Mora Flores, a post you can read via this link:

http://ind4prez2012.blogspot.com/2012/06/devils-advocate-for-jesus-mora-flores.html

Since I so rarely receive comments from anybody on any of my posts, I couldn't resist replying to two (or one, posting twice?) who recently offered their thoughts. I replied to their replies on my original post, but I decided to quote my reply in its entirety here, as a separate post, hoping for increased readership on what I consider the strong possibility of a miscarriage of justice. My comment follows:


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm a bit confused by the fact that a second commentator calling him/herself "Anonymous" posted today after the first "Anonymous" posted on Aug. 17. I have to assume these are two different people, though (in either case) the second "Anonymous" should have been sharp enough to see how people might be confused and would have said either "I am not (or I am) the same 'Anonymous' who posted on Aug. 17."

That being said, I will reply to today's "Anonymous" first. You, sir/madam, are an idiot and I wish you wouldn't have "graced" my blog with your miserable four word reply ["you make me laugh"], which really added nothing to the dialogue. If you want to be an idiot, please...post on Yahoo News or any of the hundreds of other sites that are polluted by others similar to you.

As for the first "Anonymous," I just now google-searched to see if there has been any updated story about this killing. And, sure enough, there wasn't, which is something I fault our lame-stream media for - a thing called "failing to update or follow-through."

The original news stories said that an autopsy was scheduled to be completed on Jesus "in a couple of weeks." As I wrote in my original story, I was hoping that autopsy would have addressed my suspicion that dad didn't, as he claimed, beat Jesus to death with his fists - that instead he ran up behind him and planted a flying kick to the back of his head.  And I further suspect the daughter (alleged victim of attempted rape) was nowhere near the scene in which it's possible Jesus was held down while the fatal kick was delivered.

I also would like to know what kind of questions the authorities asked the five-year-old "victim." Surely those could have been revealed while keeping her identity secret.

There's way too much about this story that doesn't make sense. But I am glad to report this much - much to my delight, I noticed I've received an extraordinary number of hits on this post. And, who knows? Maybe that might somehow serve to pry loose the truth. But even if it doesn't, as a Buddhist I know that karma will punish/reward all of the parties involved.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Steven Searle, former candidate for US President (in 2008 and 2012)
Founder of the Independent Contractor's Party

"Yes, I believe every life is worthy, even that of one - like Jesus - who was so 'obviously' guilty that no one thought to consider that he himself was the victim in this case."

Contact me at bpa_cinc@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment