Sunday, June 8, 2014

My live presentation on June 11, 2014

This post is for the benefit of those who heard my public presentation on June 11, 2014.

Highlighted in yellow are the bullet points listed in a handout I distributed before my speech. Beneath these points are links to relevant posts on this blog for those who might want to investigate further. I regret that I will only have 45 minutes to present. However, if my audience and the owner of this space like what I say, I hope they'll give me a chance to speak again in the future. Then I'll do my best to cover what I could not cover on the eleventh.


Chromosomes:



Reincarnation:



Voidic Atoms and Opposi-tions:



My 2008 and 2012 campaigns for the US presidency:




Cross-Sectional Representation: a new US Constitution:



Filibuster:



How I beat Discover Card in court:


Some God talk:




WVA and Maine:



No Civil War:




2ndAmendment:




Article X & Iran:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In addition, I maintain a second blog containing only my essays on religious topics:  


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Steven Searle, just another member of
The Virtual Samgha of the Lotus and
Former Candidate for USA President (in 2008 & 2012)



Contact me at bpa_cinc@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment