Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hilarious Ramrod Clit'n: A YouTube "commercial"

Introduction

One of my primary strategies for undermining the major party candidates has been to encourage the creation and posting of commercials. Today, I will script yet another one, my first to welcome the US presidential primary season which is rapidly approaching. I encourage anyone to use my script and descriptions to produce these commercials and post them on YouTube or other media. You may modify my work to your heart's content and don't even have to acknowledge me as your source. As always, I would never accept payment of any kind for your usage. Your efforts, on my behalf, would be most richly rewarding to me.

Be careful, though. If your work turns out to be too effective, you might be placing yourself in considerable danger. These people play rough.

Thank you, in advance.


Today's subject: Hillary Rodham Clinton

Basic set-up: The camera will start with viewing a black screen with white lettering bearing this message, “This woman is obviously not Hillary Rodham Clinton.” Cut to a full-face head shot of Hillary talking to the camera. This won't be an actress, though. It would be most effective if footge of the real Hillary is shown, with her lips manipulated by your impressive computer skills to sync with the words her real voice (again manipulated) is saying.

Text of Mrs. Bill's speech:

Good evening, my name is Hilarious Ramrod Clit'n. And I want to be your next President. There are two very good reasons why I deserve your support: I'm Mrs. Bill Clit'n – or Mrs. Bill for short – and it's my turn. As for being Mrs. Bill, well, that's very important. Even I'll admit no one would even dream of electing me if it weren't for that. Without that distinction, there's no way I could have bulled my way to the front of the line ahead of the thousands of other women more imminently qualified than I am.

As for, “it's my turn,” well, that's how we do things in America. Nixon, Reagan, and Romney waited their turns for their nominations. So I'm hoping to duplicate their feat. We women deserve our turns because we work hard, align ourselves with people who can help our cause – even marrying them and staying with them if expedient.

As for war: Let's talk about it. I can be as warm and fuzzy as the next gal. But if I should ever decide to go to war (and, yes, that will be my decision), I will be America's bitch pitbull. I can turn on a dime – just ask Mr. Bill about that.


Primary campaigns can suffer disappointments, like when we thought we had it in the bag the first time. This time? Let's put it in the bag and keep it there. Let's show the young girls of America what it takes to win the big one. This is Mrs. Bill, thanking you for your support. Good evening.

End Shot:


Image of Mrs. Bill will fade to black as the song, “Stand by your man,” is played.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Steven Searle, just another member of the
Virtual Samgha of the Lotus and former candidate
for President of the United States (in 2008 & 2012)


Contact me at bpa_cinc@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment